Building Clouds with Windows Azure Pack
Windows Azure Pack is an on-premises cloud solution by Microsoft, which can be leveraged by Organizations and Services providers for building an enterprise-class cloud solution. WAP provides a consistent experience to Microsoft Azure, along with capabilities such as multi-tenancy, high density, self-service, automated. WAP can be leveraged to provide both IaaS & PaaS Offerings to internal and external customers.
In this book, we will learn about planning and deployment of Cloud Fabric for Windows Azure Pack, Azure Pack components, VM Clouds and IaaS offerings, PaaS Offering including WebSites & Service Bus, DBaaS offerings, Automation with SMA, and extending capabilities with third party products integration and tenant experience for all services.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about Windows Azure Pack architecture
- Get Cloud Fabric ready and then plan , install and configure Windows Azure Pack solution
- Build VM clouds and IaaS offerings for private Cloud and service provider’s Cloud solutions.
- Learn about planning and deployment of three Cloud services models of WAP – IaaS, PaaS(WebSites , Service Bus) , DBaaS(SQL, MySQL)
- Plan and manage Azure Pack plans, subscriptions and add on’s for tenants
- Experience the solution built from tenant or customer point of view.
- Integrate Azure Pack with Service Management Automation(SMA) to automate your cloud Solution
- Extend your Azure Pack capabilities and integrate it with other vendors or solutions components such as VMware, Cloud Cruiser, etc.